WAYS YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT SOCK FIP AND FIP RESEARCH
- Last Updated on Thursday, 20 February 2014 21:59
- Published on Monday, 06 July 2009 22:24
There is almost no federal and state funding to support studies for companion animal health. The U.C. Davis Center for Companion Animal Health (CCAH) relies entirely upon private donations to support its clinical research to improve the health and well-being of companion animals.
Please support the researchers at the U.C. Davis Center for Companion Animal Health by sending a donation for FIP research.
SOCK FIP has been granted non-profit status. Our federal tax ID number is 27-1523038. Donations made to SOCK FIP are tax deductible and will support FIP research at UC Davis.
You can send a check made payable to: SOCK FIP
And mail it to:
P.O. BOX 602
DAVIS, CA. 95617
Support SOCK FIP by making purchases through iGive.com at
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP US SOCK IT TO FIP
- Add a link to www.sockfip.org on your website
- Tell all your cat-loving friends about sockfip.org so they can learn more about FIP
- Tell your veterinarian about SOCK FIP and sockfip.org, and ask them to refer clients who have lost or are losing a cat to FIP
- If you are a cat fancier or exhibitor, place an ad in your next show catalog to spread the word about SOCK FIP
- Host a SOCK FIP booth at your next cat show or other event
- Ask your club to support FIP research by sending a donation to SOCK FIP
- If you are a breeder, send a donation to SOCK FIP after placing your next kitten
- If you are a Burmese or Birman breeder, or other breeder, participate in the genetic study to determine susceptibility factors among breeds and bloodlines
- Buy and wear a “SOCK IT TO FIP” shirt
- Buy and wear a “SOCK IT TO FIP” button
- Become a fan of our SOCK FIP page on Facebook
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF
SOCK FIP AND FIP RESEARCH!